segunda-feira, 12 de abril de 2010

chars









                            

Spawn is a famous character. I feel ambivalent about him. Unarguably, Todd McFarlane has created a character that must be recognized as a major player in fiction. I have written a previous  Interesting enough there are a few versions of the character adapted for mugen. Of the five I know about, three are the most important.










































































Spawn Mugen Versions
ImageCreatorFun

Factor
AILookDownloads
Spawn - Edited by Hioushi989Download
HellSpawn - Edited by Hioushi978Download
Dark Saviour'887Download




Out of the three, I like the first Spawn on my list the best. The reason why is because of how he looks. I tend to be a purist for Spawn's look. However the HellSpawn version is really strong. In addition the 3rd version has some really special moves. For example, that version has a healing factor. Here is a video of the tests I ran for Spawn.



































nes mario

Download








MC-P MADARA

DOWNLOAD







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário